Saturday, May 19, 2007

Movies

D is the movie critic, in fact, what she says won't work, doesn't (or well.... shouldn't)

These are the movies we have seen at least once, and at most 3456112 times ( )...

D’ list:

  1. French kiss
  2. When Harry met Sally
  3. Baaton baaton mein
  4. The dog
  5. Golmaal
  6. Masoom (old)

(FYI, A doesn’t encourage watching Hindi movies much. Keeping her sentiments in mind, I’ll make do without the No.1 (Hero, Coolie, Biwi, Uncle Aunty, Son-in-law’s sister’s brother-in-law) series of movies and the ones with Serial Kisser, which I’ve watched secretly. Yes, A, every time I told you about the nagging headache, I was actually watching one of those. But then, the headache wasn’t a complete lie…I usually had a headache by the time I got done with the movie.)

End of digression

A's list

  1. Finding Nemo
  2. As good as it gets